You Are Reading

Design For Print & Web: Printing with Neon Green








After speaking with James and finding out he can print the colour green but only on stock that isn't foldable, I am considering using a green neon stock for products that require the stock to be folded. I have looked into a few pieces of design which using the method of printing onto a neon stock with an ink, commonly black. I think the black works really well against the neon green, they compliment each other in their boldness and neither distracts from the other. I also think it makes for readable and legible design. Printing black on top of the stock looks like the most feasible option to provide the most effective results. However I also think the white contrast well with the neon but this would have to be printed with James.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved